Crystal Tea Ball Infuser
Crystal Tea Ball Infuser
Each infuser is Handcrafted by Opulent Essence with a natural stone. You have the option to choose between Amethyst, Clear Quartz and Rose Quartz.
Amethyst is the perfect stone for mediation, bringing peace and calmness and relieve stress. It is a powerful protection stone against physic attacks and negative energy around its carrier. Lastly, assists in encouraging our growth towards our higher potential and spiritual expansion. This infuser is goes perfectly with any of our herbal teas.
Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing stone. This crystal is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy intention. Often used to activate, clear and align all of the Chakras. Clear quartz absorbs energies very easily, so make sure you clean these stones on a regular basis to keep them happy. This infuser is great to use with anyone of our teas.
Rose Quartz also called love quartz is a stone of warmth, gentleness, acceptance and love. It is said to emanate unconditional love and nurturing and helps us attract positive, gentle, non-judgmental love into our lives. This stone is said to open the heart, help us with forgiveness, kindness and releasing old issues. This infuser would pair wonderfully with any of the Opulent Essence teas but more specifically the self love tea.
Place desired tea in the tea infuser. Steep in hot water and hand the crytsal over the edge of your mug. Clean gemstone crystals at least once a month.
How to Clean:
Gently Handwash the tea infuser and with warm water and soap. In regards to the crystal gemstones, you can cleanse and recharge your stones the same you would as a stand alone stone.
Ways to Clean your gemstones:
1. Sage - Smudge your stone for 30-60 seconds. This method is said to clear inharmonious vibrations and restore its natural energy.
2. Sound - Sound healing. 5-10 mins. This allows a single pitch or tone to wash over an area, bringing it into the same vibration as the tone. (Perfect to do with one of our sound bowls)
3. Natural light - 10-12 hrs. You can set your stone out at any time to cleanse and recharge. Set your stone out before nightfall and plan to bring it in before 11 a.m. This will allow your stone to bathe in the light of both the moon and sun.
4. Brown rice - 24 hrs. This method can also be used to draw out negativity in a safe and contained setting. Fill a bowl with dry brown rice and bury your stone beneath the grains. Dispose of the rice immediately after the cleansing, as the rice is said to have absorbed the energy you’re trying to eradicate.
5. Natural water - 1 min. run natural or spring water over the stone. Best to run in a stream. Water is said to neutralize any negative energy stored inside the stone and return it back to the earth.
Charging your stone:
Once cleansed speak your intentions into the stones by envision the stone’s energy merging with your own. Speak to the stone — silently or verbally — and ask for assistance in working through your current endeavor. Then thank the stone for its presence then spend a few minutes in meditation.
Due to the nature of the stone each crystal will vary in size.
The amethyst is the smallest of the three stones. The rose quartz is the largest of the stones.
How to use
How to use
To create sound with a singing bowl, firmly press the accompanying mallet in a circular motion against the bowl's outside edge or rim. When you hear a bright, clear tone, you can slow down the motion. Use your full arm to make the motion, rather than just rotating your wrist.
Please note all tibetan sound bowls currently take 1-2 business days for processing before shipment.
All Sales are Final
Elevate your meditation with our Aura Chakra Essence Spray
Our spray is a great way to heighten your experience by cleansing the area and setting positive intentions.